Changing the Main Replacement Filter:
- Remove the back panel from the machine.
- Push down on the top of the Main Replacement Filter and pull it towards yourself.
- Put the bottom of the Main Replacement Filter in the machine and then tilt the filter towards yourself, press down on the top of the filter, and click it into place.
- Make sure the arrows on the Main Replacement Filter and the machine are lined up.
- Replace the back panel on the machine.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 3 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Product Comparisons
- What is PPM?
- Exploring Home Water Filters: Types and Their Pros and Cons
- Deuterium Reduction in Water Using Filters Containing Carbon and KDF-55
- Finding Solutions: What to Do When Your Product Isn't Working Properly
- What do our Filters Remove?
- The Do's and Don'ts of Storing Hydrogen Water
- Not Covered Under Warranty
- How long does Hydrogen last in water?