Replacing the External Filters:
- Remove the plugs from the external filter by pushing down on the locking ring and pull the plug out.
- Turn off the main source of water.
- Remove the old filter from the water line by pushing down on the locking rings and pulling out the water line from both sides of the filter.
- Look for the flow arrow on the external filter and make sure the arrows face towards the machine.
- Push the main water line into each end of the external filter.
- Turn the main source water back on.
- Observe for any leaks.
External Filter Instructional Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs96QK9vwXI
Articles in this section
- Finding Solutions: What to Do When Your Product Isn't Working Properly
- Technical Support Fees
- How To Install A Filter Cushion
- How to Replace External Filters
- How to Replace the Main Filter for the Echo 7 Machine, Echo 9 Machine, Echo 9 Ultra Machine, Echo H2 Machine, and Echo Ultimate Machine
- Echo 7 Machine™ Manual
- Cleaning Cartridge Instructions for Echo 7, 9, 9 Ultra, H2, Ultimate Machine.