Replacing the External Filters:
- Remove the plugs from the external filter by pushing down on the locking ring and pull the plug out.
- Turn off the main source of water.
- Remove the old filter from the water line by pushing down on the locking rings and pulling out the water line from both sides of the filter.
- Look for the flow arrow on the external filter and make sure the arrows face towards the machine.
- Push the main water line into each end of the external filter.
- Turn the main source water back on.
- Observe for any leaks.
External Filter Instructional Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs96QK9vwXI
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Product Comparisons
- What is PPM?
- Exploring Home Water Filters: Types and Their Pros and Cons
- Deuterium Reduction in Water Using Filters Containing Carbon and KDF-55
- Finding Solutions: What to Do When Your Product Isn't Working Properly
- What do our Filters Remove?
- The Do's and Don'ts of Storing Hydrogen Water
- Not Covered Under Warranty
- How long does Hydrogen last in water?