Echo hydrogen water devices use electrolysis to separate water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen gas. The oxygen gas is sent out to atmosphere and the hydrogen gas is dissolved into the water, creating hydrogen-rich water. The Echo Go+ device has two platinum coated electrodes separated by a proton exchange membrane. Water is added to the electrolytic chamber where the water molecules are separated into hydrogen and oxygen gas. The PEM separating the electrodes prevents the hydrogen from mixing with the oxygen, allowing only hydrogen gas to be dissolved into the water. The resulting hydrogen-rich water can then be consumed. Studies have shown consumption of hydrogen gas in water to be beneficial for health and wellness.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of consuming hydrogen-enriched water?
- Do Echo on-demand machines remove “Forever Chemicals”?
- Do metals leach into the water in the Echo Go, Echo Go+, Echo Pitcher or Echo hydrogen machines?
- Can I use Ozone Water to clean my bottle?
- Product Comparisons
- What is PPM?
- Exploring Home Water Filters: Types and Their Pros and Cons
- Deuterium Reduction in Water Using Filters Containing Carbon and KDF-55
- What do Echo Filters Remove?