The Echo 7, 9, 9 Ultra, and Retro(NHM 130) are not covered under the Warranty due to no production of these products.
Please contact Customer Support for Upgrade options.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Product Comparisons
- What is PPM?
- Exploring Home Water Filters: Types and Their Pros and Cons
- Deuterium Reduction in Water Using Filters Containing Carbon and KDF-55
- Finding Solutions: What to Do When Your Product Isn't Working Properly
- What do our Filters Remove?
- The Do's and Don'ts of Storing Hydrogen Water
- Not Covered Under Warranty
- How long does Hydrogen last in water?