The activated carbon in our filters will remove pfas. We use Kuraray brand of activated carbon. Activated Carbon and R.O. are very effective at removing pfas.
Our water machines are equipped with KDF55 filter media, are designed to effectively filter out PFOS (Perfluorooctane sulfonate) and PFAS (Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances) contaminants from your water. These filtration systems are specifically engineered to remove a wide range of impurities, including PFOS and PFAS, ensuring that you have clean and safe drinking water. If you have any further questions or need more information about the specific filtration capabilities of our products, please feel free to ask for additional details or clarification.
Our Echo RO reverse osmosis system is highly effective at removing PFAS (Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances) and PFOS (Perfluorooctane sulfonate) contaminants from your water supply. Reverse osmosis is a water purification process that utilizes a semipermeable membrane to selectively remove impurities from water, including these harmful chemicals.
The reverse osmosis membrane has incredibly small pores that are able to block molecules, ions, and particles larger than water molecules. PFAS and PFOS molecules are larger than water molecules, which means they are effectively trapped and removed during the filtration process. This ensures that the water you receive is significantly reduced in PFAS and PFOS concentrations, making it safe for consumption.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of consuming hydrogen-enriched water?
- Do Echo on-demand machines remove “Forever Chemicals”?
- Do metals leach into the water in the Echo Go, Echo Go+, Echo Pitcher or Echo hydrogen machines?
- Can I use Ozone Water to clean my bottle?
- Product Comparisons
- What is PPM?
- Exploring Home Water Filters: Types and Their Pros and Cons
- Deuterium Reduction in Water Using Filters Containing Carbon and KDF-55
- What do Echo Filters Remove?