To ensure a smooth and efficient resolution to any concerns you may be experiencing with your product, please follow the instructions below:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information:
- Clearly state the specific product you have purchased.
- Provide the first and last name on your billing information that was used for the purchase.
- Include your phone number and email address for easy communication.
- Describe the problem you are currently facing with the product in detail.
- Additionally, please attach a thorough video demonstrating the problem you are encountering.
2. Our dedicated Customer Service team will carefully review your information and handle your case accordingly. If further specialized assistance is required, your case will be transferred to our Technical Support team.
3. If our Technical Support team determines that it is necessary to send the product in for repairs, they will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for you. Please note that all repair costs will be covered under your warranty's current coverage.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding throughout this process. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible support and ensure your satisfaction with our products.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Product Comparisons
- What is PPM?
- Exploring Home Water Filters: Types and Their Pros and Cons
- Deuterium Reduction in Water Using Filters Containing Carbon and KDF-55
- Finding Solutions: What to Do When Your Product Isn't Working Properly
- What do our Filters Remove?
- The Do's and Don'ts of Storing Hydrogen Water
- Not Covered Under Warranty
- How long does Hydrogen last in water?