Ready to install your new Echo RO & Echo Server? Check out this video to get step by step guidance!
How to Install Your Echo RO & Server
- Lock the feed water valve.
- Remove the faucet connection(out) tube from the RO water purifier body.
- (If applicable) connect the (optional) mineral cartridge to the hydrogen water outlet.
- Connect the water tube, from the Echo H2® Server to the faucet. If you have the optional mineral cartridge connect this in the tube from Echo H2® Server to the faucet.
- Connect the end of the new tube to the faucet water exit(out of the RO water Purifier body and the other to the Echo H2® Server in.
- Open the water valve on the booster tank of the RO water purifier to see if there is a leak.
- Insert the power adapter(DC12V 8.3A) Plug into the Echo H2® Server power connection and plug into Surge Protector.
- Please turn on and off the faucet valve repeatedly to ensure that the Echo H2® Server is normally operating