No, there is no leaching as the electrodes are platinum and platinum is not reactive with water.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of consuming hydrogen-enriched water?
- Do Echo on-demand machines remove “Forever Chemicals”?
- Do metals leach into the water in the Echo Go, Echo Go+, Echo Pitcher or Echo hydrogen machines?
- Can I use Ozone Water to clean my bottle?
- Product Comparisons
- What is PPM?
- Exploring Home Water Filters: Types and Their Pros and Cons
- Deuterium Reduction in Water Using Filters Containing Carbon and KDF-55
- What do Echo Filters Remove?